- Tour Biochem Inc.
- Characters: Biochem Inc. Tour Guide, Biochem Inc. Staff, Dark Ops, Lucas Kordin
- Weather: Clear
- Vehicles Used: None
- Stay with the group
- Dont get distracted and stay with the group at all costs
- Stay with the group
- Skulls: Blind Skull
- Found in a secret room on the 5th floor
- Level: This is not the Umbrella Corp!
- Date/Time: March 10, 2947, 1:15:24 pm and counting
- Place: Washington D.C.
- Character: Lucas Kordin
- Division: Ballistic Shock Trooper Squad
Opening Scene Edit
The scene opens up with Lucas Kordin walking into Biochem inc. He goes to the front desk and says, "Hello, im here to take a tour of the place." The receptionist replies, "Ah yes, you are right on time the tour is about to begin." Lucas replies, "Thank you." The tour guide then comes in with a group of people taking the tour and Lucas joins the group. The tour guide then says, "Welcome to Biochem Inc. Please, no questions till the end of the tour...please keep in mind that offices will not be interrupted." The gameplay then begins.
As you are touring Biochem Inc. You can interact with almost any staff member, you are touring these places of the company:
- Biochem Laboratories
- X-Ray laboratories
- Accounting rooms
- Board of Directors
- Scientist Offices
- Discussion room
- Science Facilities
- Training Fields
Areas that are off limits, but you can access are:
- Breeding rooms
- Gas testing rooms
- Operating rooms
Note: When you access these rooms that the player must ditch the tour. The player may encounter dark op soldiers and be arrested if not careful.
Ending Scene Edit
The scene ends with the tour guide saying, "Thank you for touring Biochem, Inc." Lucas then says, "What are the restricted rooms for?" Fernando Hernandez comes out of the elevator with dark op soldiers behind him and says, "None of your business...you just go back to where you came from." He then steps out of the elevator and signals the Dark op soldiers to arrest him, but Lucas then runs. Fernando Hernandez then says, "Stop him, before he tells everyone!" The scene fades out.
- This is a level where you can interact with anyone and go anywhere throught the building
- If you want to skip the tour (skip the mission) you have to leave the building, there will be to options, do you want to skip the mission yes or no.