- Clear out the Underground Empire of enemies.
- Ultranationalists, Al-Kadhum, Dark Op Soldiers, and Broadway Mafia
- Team 1: Major Josh Konaree, Pvt. Zuka Chavamee, 2 Sangheili Marines.
- Team 2: Ballistic Shock Trooper Marine Squad
- Team 3: Pvt. James Connar. Sgt. Brian Bacon, 2 U.S. Army Rangers
- Team 4: Killax, Thug, Xeltive Thade, Vax Xalum, 3 ONI Spartans and Kairor
- Weather: None
- Vehicles Used: None
- Achievements: None
- Skulls: None
- Level: The Underground Empire
- Date/Time: January 24, 2948 9:05:19 pm and counting
- Place: Unknown
- Character: Pvt. James Connar
- Division: 7th Ranger Regiment
Opening Scene Edit
The scene shows them going to the Underground in an elevator in sonar vision. The sonar vision then fades to normal vision as they enter the Underground empire. (Similar to Resident Evil: Extinction and Resident Evil: Afterlife's sonar views.)
They exit the elevator in a tactical formation. And the gameplay begins.
Tristan Lorenzo: We need to find the entrances to gain access to each enemies layer. Lets start looking shall we?
Michael Lorenzo: Enemy forces blocking the road up ahead.
U.S. Army Ranger: Southeast side!
After clearing or rushing through the area, an Ultranationalist comes up from a gravity lift. And Melee's the player, then tackles him to the floor.
Pvt. James Connar: Get off of me!
Sgt. Brian Bacon: Get him james! Show'em who's boss!
Pvt. James then releases the fuse from the Ultranationalists hand grenade and kicks him. The Ultranationalist panics and struggles to take it off but explodes. Pvt. James gets up.
They continue fighting there way through (100 meters) and make it to a corridor, with three blast doors.
Michael Lorenzo: So what now?
Pvt. James Connar: We'll spit up, go are seperate ways and take them out, or arrest them.
Ending Scene Edit
Scene fades out in gameplay.