The town, named for a distant ancestor who helped found it, is covered in fog, darkness and deserted, with several roads having fallen into disrepair or simply collapsed into nothingness.
- Kill all parasites in the town
- Kill all parasites in the Haunted Hospital
- Kill all parasites in the Asylum
- Get to the LZ
- Characters: Wasps, Infections, Parasites, and Lucas Kordin
- Weather: Dark, Foggy, and Snowing
- Vehicles Used: None
- Achievements: None
- Skulls: None
Gameplay Info Edit
- Level: Silent Hill
- Date/Time: Friday 13, 2950, 12:00:00 am time freezes
- Place: Toluca County, West Virginia
- Character: Lucas Kordin
- Division: Ballistic Shock Trooper Squad
Opening scene Edit
The player is teleported to a unknown town and hears static and 20 seconds of transmission followed by a loud screaching sound.
The alternating fog and darkness only allow the protagonist and player to see within a ten-foot radius at any time. At the beginning of the game, the character is usually equipped with a pocket flashlight, combat knife, and pistol (equipped with low ammo). Various monsters are also encountered in nearly all parts of the game. The player has access to a variety of improvised melee weapons and firearms located in certain buildings.
Ending Scene Edit
Scene ends by player being extracted by a black hawk helicopter and flown out of the town the scene then fades out.
- Player can wonder anywhere throught the town.
- Player is only equipped with a flashlight, shields, knife, and pistol
- This is the only level in the entire saga that doesn't feature any form of human life or war. This level plays a major part in the future stories and background stories of Keros.