- Eliminate Al Kadhum hostiles
- Gain access to the launch facility.
- Plant TNT in 7 areas of the facility.
- Get to the Humvee for Extraction
- Characters: Al Kadhum, Sangheili Marines, Pvt. Zuka 'Chavamee, Major Josh Konaree, Field Master Lex Norsan
- Weather: Dusk, Clear
- Vehicles Used: Troop Transport Truck, T-72, Banshee's
- Achievements: None
- Skulls: Freedom Skull
- Found in secret area on the Nuclear Base
Gameplay Info Edit
- Level: Operation Iraqi Freedom
- Date/Time: March 14, 2947, 6:13:22 pm and counting
- Place: Samarra, Iraq
- Character: Pvt. Zuka 'Chavamee
- Division: 1st Battallion, 78th Elite Regiment
Opening Scene Edit
None skips to gameplay
Type 71 Assault phantoms are flying through Samarra and plans to deploy the Sangheili Marines from Alpha Company to an Al-Kadhum base. As they are traveling Josh Konaree says, "Incoming EMP! Everybody hang on!" An EMP then shocks the Phantoms and electrifies the dashboard and the controls of the Phantom. Then Gorbachov appears on Zukas HUD and says, "This is the way the world ends." And Gorbachov fades away. Zuka then regains consciousness but suffers shell shock. Josh Konaree then says, "Zuka! We got to jump now!" When the player jumps you will have to run forward without stopping, or looking back in order to get away from the Phantoms crashing into the ground at a high rate of speed. It gets a little bit faster and harder to evade when on a harder difficulty. Once they have evaded the Phantoms they will be out of breath and Josh Konaree will say, [laugh] "Is everybody fine?...Are we alright?" Some Sangheili Marines will be exhausted and laugh. They then locate a base 1000 Meters from their location.
The Sangheili Marine Corps ground teams attempt to enter the launch site where they can plant TNT in 7 different areas of the facility.
They get to where the missiles were launched, but unfortunately there are many guards blocking their path, and three T-72's. They go through two launch sites where Pvt. Zuka and Major Josh Koanree destroy the armor and the rest of the team take out the men. They then escape having Humvee's pick them up.
Ending Scene Edit
The Humvee's extract you and the team and head for baghdad.
- The player can die if touching the missile doors while they are opening.
- By planting C4 on the glowing icon does not reduce the number of C4 in stock.
- This campaign mission is based on Call of Duty 4: All-In.