- Seal off the Damaged route
- Eliminate Al Kadhum hostiles
- Disable 3 Bomb threats
- Rescue a civilian
- Disable a Civilian Bomb Threat
- Get to the Humvee for Extraction
- Characters: Al Kadhum, Sangheili Marines, Pvt. Zuka 'Chavamee, Major Josh Konaree, Field Master Lex Norsan
- Weather: Morning, Clear
- Vehicles Used: Military Humvee's, M2900 Abrams tank
- Eliminate all 3 Bomb threats on Hard Difficulty
- Diffuse the Bomb
- Eliminate all 3 Bomb threats on Legendary Difficulty
- No one gets left behind!
- Disable the Civilian Bomb Threat without restarting the level
- Skulls: None
Gameplay Info Edit
- Level: A Day in Baghadad
- Date/Time: March 14, 2947, 9:37:18 am and counting
- Place: Baghdad, Iraq
- Character: Pvt. Zuka 'Chavamee
- Division: 1st Battallion, 78th Elite Regiment
Opening Scene Edit
The satellite tracks a group Sangheili Marines (Charlie Company) in Sea Knight helicopters to invade the city of Baghdad. A Palace is pinpointed as it tracks Khaled Al-Sahad. Sangheili Marine Delta Company is moving out towards the bridge and heading east.
Field Master Lex Norsan: Marines! Spotters have a possible fix on Al-Sahad in a building at the west end of this town. We're gonna secure the perimeter and take out any hostiles in our way. Lock and load!
Sangheili Marine 1st Battallion, 78th Elite Regiment travel on the main highway of baghdad. Radio communication can be heard and Sea Knight Helicopters are seen flying by and headed east. Then a car bomb rammed into the convoy along Baghdad's airport road. Sangheili Marine forces sealed off the area and helicopters were seen hovering over the scene of the attack. This level may be boring for 30-45 minutes. But at least you get to help civilians, engage hostiles, and disable bomb threats along the way.
Ending Scene Edit
Field Master Lex Norsan says, "All units! Get into the Humvee's were moving out!" Zuka and the team get into the humvee's and head to Waziria, Baghdad.
- None at the Moment